We had the first skype conference call after the planning meeting in Dresden yesterday evening with Valerie Abl, Chris Chopyak, Ilona Christl, John Herge, Amy Lenzo, Charles Savage, Sabine Soeder and myself (Ulrich Soeder). Petra Buhl could not make it.
Find an edited version of our chat attached. Download 090616 Chat Protocol
After a quick check-in, we discussed the following topics:
- Conversation between Amy and the board of the World Café Foundation
- Location / venue
- Fine-tuning of the title
- Next steps
Partnering with the WCCF
The WCCF had a very positive resonance to our invitation in partnering for this event. The next step here is to schedule a collective skype conference before June 26. There is alignment around the notion that this is an opportunity to find ways how to partner and to role-model partnership.
The location is not found yet. We might have to craft the invitation with leaving the location open and invite everyone to think about and find a good location.
After a very inspiring and deep conversation on different versions of the wording, we felt that the title gives direction but at the same time is vague enough to ignite conversations that matter. The final version is:
- The next skype call with the hosting team will be on June 26th, 19 o'clock CEST (one hour approx)
- Scheduling of a skype call with the WCCF to explore how to partner and who is inviting to this meeting
- Everyone should think about who to invite: Who could contribute to this conversation and add important perspectives?
- Everyone should think about how to invite: Text, graphics, pictures, questions, wording, the Why of the meeting, who is »We« ... We should be able to find an invitation during the the skype call on 26th of June.
- Everyone should think about other next steps and how he/she will contribute